Luxury safaris are synonymous with southern Africa … spectacular locations, unique architecture, silver service, attention to detail, pampering, white linen, exclusivity, boma dinners under the stars, knowledgable guides, and of course amazing encounters with wildlife.
Whatever your taste, Travel Africa will arrange a superb luxury lodge safari for you.
To ensure we match you with a lodge that is perfect for your tastes and styles these are the factors we take into account:
- Your taste – what style of architecture do you prefer? Lodges tend to specialise in a particular ‘feel’ – be it ultra modern, modern Africa, traditional African, colonial, tented, thatched.
- Your style – would like a more formal experience, dress up for dinner, have your own butler? Or a more relaxed experience with lots of character?
- Your circumstances – would you like a romantic safari, a more exclusive feel? Or do you have kids and want a lodge that will welcome children and specialise in activities for them?
- Special touches – many lodges offer special touches – sleep outs under the stars, tree houses, night drives, bush walks, private dinners – we will work with you to ensure every moment of your stay is perfect.
- Your hobbies – are you a keen photographer? Or bird watcher? Let us know and we can ensure you stay at a lodge with a guide who can focus on your needs.
- Your budget range – all luxury lodges are expensive, but there are still a range of prices within the market and we will always work with you to ensure we your safaris falls within your budget range.
Please do remember though that southern Africa’s luxury lodges are in high demand – and many of the more exclusive ones have only a few rooms. So please Contact Us early to avoid disappointment.
Here are some of the luxury lodge packages we have on offer, but do Contact Us as we will work closely with you to customise your itinerary and can build some amazing properties and experiences into your holiday:
Deluxe Kruger (Luxury Safari Lodges) – 4 Days (Accommodated)
Fly-In Okavango Delta Magic – 4 Days (Accommodated)
Lion Sands Tree House, Sabi Sands
Desert Whisper, Namibia
Pom Pom Camp, Okavango Delta