Kruger Under Canvas – 5 Days (Guide Mobile Camping Safari)
How To Get To Hazyview: Transfers available from Johannesburg Airport or Kruger Mpumalanga (Nelspruit) Airport – please ask for details.
Departs: Daily based on minimum two passengers.
From AUD$1,300 per person twin share (based on 4 people (i.e. a family) travelling together)
From AUD$1,750 per person twin share (based on 2 people travelling together)
1) For groups of 5 or more passengers discounts apply – please ask for details.
2) Tour duration can be shortened to 3 nights or extended to 5 nights or more – please ask for details.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in a safari style tent with stretcher beds, mattress, all bed linen and towels
- Brunch and dinner daily
- Tea, coffee and mineral water
- Game drives by open safari vehicle
- Services of a qualified field guide
- Services of a support crew to set up camp and erect tents
- Daily conservation fees
- All activities unless stated.
- All meals unless stated.
- Visa fees.
- Personal insurance.
You will stay at one of Kruger’s many Restcamps for example Maroela (near Satara) or Balule (near Olifants), both in Central Kruger
You will be woken early morning with tea or coffee and rusks to leave the camp on a dawn game drive as the day stirs around you. Perhaps you will find some hunting lions or an elegant leopard slinking along in the hope of catching a slow moving impala for its breakfast! As the day warms up, stop at one of the Parks’ rest camps or picnic sites to enjoy a bush brunch. Around midday, return to camp for a siesta or relax under the shady trees with a good book. Mid-afternoon sees everyone getting together for tea and coffee before heading out to the bush again as nature starts the late shift. Return to camp as the gates close for another tasty bush dinner around the fire
What else can Travel Africa help you with?
Travel Africa specialises in all types of travel in Southern Africa.
Please enjoy looking through our website. Here are some other itineraries you might be interested in.