3 things NOT to do when planning your dream trip to southern Africa
3 things not to do when planning your dream trip to southern Africa:
- Leave your planning to the last minute …. this leaves you open to disappointment when the best accommodations are full. To get the best value holiday possible we advise you to start planning your trip at least a year in advance (this has the added bonus of giving you lots of time to think about and savour your upcoming trip!).
- Assume this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity … southern Africa gets into your blood and once you’ve been there once you’ll want to go back again and again. Due to Travel Africa’s excellent knowledge of innovative ways of travelling we can design you an incredibly affordable holiday which means you absolutely can go back again and again (as we do – at least every 2 years with our 3 kids!)
- Contact a travel agent who’s never been to the places you want to go or spend precious hours online getting frustrated because you’re not quite sure what you’re looking at … if you contact Travel Africa you know you’ll be dealing directly with people who:
- Not only love Africa, but have travelled extensively in the region and know it intimately,
- Not only have superb contacts with excellent operators but due to our direct contacts will cut out the layers of extra commissions giving you excellent value for money and enabling you to get more out of your trip,
- Will work closely with you to ensure you have the trip you want, travelling Africa your way – be this luxury lodges, self-drive holidays (yes, you absolutely can self-drive around southern Africa – it’s do-able, safe and superb value for money!), privately guided tented safaris and much, much more …. to start you off with some ideas see our Sample Itineraries page.